Hey Panda Family,
Only 26 days left! Continue to make the days count while counting down the days. We have a super busy week coming up with the monthly Staff Meeting, Spring Musical, and Field Day. I know your tank doesn't have as much left in it as it did in August, but I ask that you continue to dig deep and bring your best each and every day. Y'all are doing amazing work! I am super proud of your grit and grind as we finish the year strong. Thanks for all you do and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Good News & Pandagrams
- Recognize our Core Award Winners!
- Field Day Information
- Testing Code of Ethics & Proctor review
- Allotment Updates
- Mission & Values
- Good of the Order
4th Quarter Guidance (from Ms. Ceglowski): I'd love to come to see your class one last time! Please book using the link and then shoot me an email to let me know if you have topic you would like me to address instead of my planned lesson. I plan to focus on test taking preparation and test anxiety with 3-5. The focus for k-2 will be coping skills (to get us to the finish line!) You can absolutely sign up for more than one lesson for your class if you wish.
- Please delete verbs and suggested phrases from the document at the end of the meeting.
- Here is a link to the document: IEP Minutes Template



No comments:
Post a Comment